Monday, April 4, 2022

Aice Media Portfolio Project - Creative Critical Reflection

 Creative Critical Reflection

Week of 4/2 -4/4

    Here it is...The long-awaited Creative Critical Reflection. In this video, I talk about my inspiration, how I created the project, the struggles that came along with making this project, and a thorough reflection on my project as a whole. Here I talk directly to the camera to show you guys behind the scenes of my production process. Instead of just seeing me through the eyes of my character, you can see me as an actual person. Think of it as an interview,(Not in a weird way) 2,000 feet in the air cruising at 103 knots.


You can see my Creative Critical Reflection: Here

Make sure to adjust the quality to full HD 1080P Before Starting.

No comments:

Post a Comment