Friday, February 11, 2022

Aice Media Portfolio Project - Blog Post #1

 It Begins!

Week of 2/7 - 2/11

    Now as we enter the third quarter of Aice Media all focused is shifted upon the Final Portfolio Project. This project consists of a written essay portion and a video/blog post portion. I am very excited to start this project because I love making videos and creating stories. Ever since the start of the year I have been thinking of ideas and topics that I can base my Video on. After narrowing down different possibilities for the story I landed on an Action/Thriller Film. 
    When planning out how I will construct my film I will focus the most on utilizing my time wisely. When considering myself, I know that if I do not plan out each part of the project I will most likely procrastinate. This is why the pre-production phase is very important. All in all I am very eager to start working on this project and I am excited to see what is in store for the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment