Sunday, March 27, 2022

Aice Media Portfolio Project - Blog Post #20

 Last Day Ambitions!

Week of 3/21 - 3/27 (#3 of 3)

    Tomorrow is realistically the last day I will get to film my footage for my Aice Media Film Opening. This being said this day is also the most important because it includes filming all the scenes that take place on the island. There are some key ideas to think about before we head out to the filming location. These include what gear we will be taking, transportation, and weather. Thinking of all aspects now will help the production process happen more efficiently. It would most likely not be a good idea to wait till the last second and have to rush getting all the gear together and this might make the footage not be as good. 

Camera Gear I will be taking.



    To start, the first thing I need to put together is my gear. This includes all the batteries, Camera Bodies, Lenses, and even my drone gear. Making sure that every single one of the batteries is charged is key to making sure that the filming process happens smoothly. Next is transportation, although this may seem like an unnecessary aspect, it is key to making sure the entire process happens efficiently. Ahead of time, I planned out how I will get to the specific location. Given that I will be heading to an island, I need to explore various ways to travel. After researching, I realized that the best way to get there is to drive to a water taxi and take the taxi to the island. The last key point to think about is Weather. I want the beginning of my film to look like a classic tropical island. This includes beautiful weather which will contrast the events that have happened and how the character feels. 

Map of where the Filming will take place.

   
 





No comments:

Post a Comment