Sunday, March 6, 2022

Aice Media Portfolio Project - Blog Post #12

 Storyboard Completed!

Week of 2/28 to 3/6 (#3 of 3)

    To end week three of my Aice Media Portfolio Project blog post, I wanted to update you on the progress I have made. In order to make the filming process more efficient, many filmmakers utilize the process of creating a storyboard. This sheet displays each shot that needed to be filmed so that when edited, there will be no missing clips. I spent a good amount of time this week creating this storyboard. In the end, I believe that this extra effort and work will allow me to have a more organized and thought-out project. Below I have attached my full storyboard. Here you can see what my ideas are for how my project will look in the end.   

Storyboard Page 1

Storyboard Page 2

Storyboard Page 3

Storyboard Page 4

No comments:

Post a Comment