Saturday, March 5, 2022

Aice Media Portfolio Project - Blog Post #11

 My Inspiration.

Week of 2/28 - 3/6 (#2 of 3)

    When we were first assigned this project I started thinking about a storyline that would get me excited and motivated to produce this film opening. My passion has always been flying since I was a young boy and throughout the years it has only grown stronger. I am proud to say that I have been accepted into my dream college, Embry Riddle Aeronautical University in my pursuit to become a Commercial Pilot. For this reason, when we were first introduced to this project I had a basic idea of what the opening would be about.
Example of me flying a plane.

    Due to the fact that recently there has been an increase of crashes and mishaps at the airport I fly out of, the inspiration for my film opening was born. This project combines my love of making videos along with my love of flying This is why I am very excited to see how they come together when I film next week. I want the viewer to feel the way I feel when I fly. I want them to be immersed in the story to the point they will want to see the rest of the film. These are the reasons why I cant wait to start production.  
My View When I fly.

No comments:

Post a Comment