Sunday, April 3, 2022

Aice Media Portfolio Project - Blog Post #24

 Creating my CCR

Week of 3/28 - 4/1 (#3 of 3)

    At the conclusion of this project, we have to create a Creative Critical Reflection. I decided that I wanted it to relate to my film so I thought it would be a great idea to record on my plane mid-flight. My first step was to make sure that the plane was available. This being said I put off my CCR for a while and I only had a couple of days left to complete it. I finalized my script and printed it all out so it was easy to read. I do not want small lettering when I'm literally flying a plane and explaining my project. When the day finally came I drove to the airport, did my preflight checks, set up my GoPro, and took to the sky. My mom sat in the co-pilot seat and helped me by holding up the script so I could easily read it. 

Basically What my CCR will look like.

    I recorded two different takes to ensure that I would have all the footage I need. After watching multiple examples of other people's CCR I realized that instead of plainly talking to the camera I can include different videos and pictures that go along with the content I am explaining. This can help keep the audience engaged with the information I am explaining. Due to there not being a ton of time left, I have to edit the 6-minute CCR in under 48 hours. Yes, I know I should have started earlier and not procrastinated till the last minute but between shooting in different locations and weather delays this project has definitely put me through the wringer. Now that I have completed the CCR I am very proud of the final product.

No comments:

Post a Comment