Thursday, February 24, 2022

Aice Media Portfolio Project - Blog Post #7

Ready, Set, Go...!

Week of 2/21 - 2/27 (#2 of 4)
    
    My film, "Flight for your life," is about the life of an arrogant pilot who thinks nothing can go wrong until something does. In order for my film to have the biggest effect on the viewer, I must utilize a variety of locations. Making a movie takes a lot of time, this is why creating a schedule is very important. My movie will be shot in several locations including North Perry Airport in Pembroke Pines, FL, and Peanut island in Boyton Beach, FL. Since both locations require many numerous angles and shots. they will be filmed on separate days. This being said, I will have to allocate several days so that I can film all the shots I need. Unlike other examples of this project, my film will be complex consisting of many different aspects. 
    
    A good way to make sure that I am staying on time is to make a schedule laying out the milestones and checkpoints where I can mark them off as I progress. My production schedule is as follows. For the next week, I will finalize my storyboard and script. ( 2/27 - 3/3) Then my next step is to start filming. Given that North Perry Airport is closest to my house, I will start filming there first. As a licensed pilot I can rent a plane from "Flight Center International," a well-known flight school Whenever I need to. I will give myself a week to get all the footage at the airport and from the air. (3/4 - 3/11) My next stop will be Peanut Island where I can film my needed shots of the stranded Pilot on the deserted island. (3/12 - 3/19) Once I am satisfied with all my shots, I can start the intense editing process. I know this part will take the most time so I will give myself a full week to finish. (3/20 - 2/27) I am giving myself a good amount of time for each part of the project so that I will not be stressed out and fall behind on the making of my film.

Production Schedule.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment