Sunday, March 27, 2022

Aice Media Portfolio Project - Blog Post #21

 Inner Struggles...

Week of 3/21 - 3/27 (#3 of 3)

    Despite being an outgoing individual, I find it hard to act in front of the camera and to successfully play a role. Being the lead actor in a video is very stressful. The success of a project mostly relies on the main character. In everyday life, I feel like I am a very outgoing, and confident person but when it comes to being behind the camera I get butterflies in my stomach and my palms get sweaty. I know I have to overcome my inner fears because it is my job to portray my story and display my story to the viewers. 


    Going into my last day of filming I started thinking of all the things that can go wrong. I may get embarrassed because of other people around me, or even lost because I lose my train of thought. I always tend to care too much about how people see me when my focus should really be on the project and how It is efficiently filmed. In the end, I know that I must take a deep breath and do my best so that I can tell the story that I work tirelessly to create. I feel proud of the film that I am creating and the many challenges that I overcame will help me create a better-looking film in the end. I also believe that my project will show that look. 






No comments:

Post a Comment