Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Aice Media Portfolio Project - Blog Post #16

 Group Review!

Week of 3/14 - 3/20 (#1 of 3)

    Today during our Aice Media class, we gathered into separate groups and reviewed/checked in with each other to see how our projects were going. It was very nice to chat with my classmates about their different stories and ideas. I am happy to say that most of us are on the same portion of our project. This makes me feel better because I was worried that I would be behind. I liked hearing about how my classmates were planning on completing their projects and the struggles they had to overcome. Going into the second phase of filming made me feel super overwhelmed, but after talking with my classmates and going over different strategies and ideas I felt much calmer and more prepared. Going into filming the rest of the shots I will take these different ideas into consideration and I believe this will help my film look amazing. 

My Group Reviewing our Projects.


No comments:

Post a Comment